Does everyone love the smell of freshly baked banana bread – and, the taste? To die for! Whether you enjoy banana bread as a snack, a dessert, or an ideal complement to your morning coffee, a great banana bread recipe is one you’ll reach for year after year. Plus, it offers a great way to use browned bananas before they go bad. Clear up your counter and satisfy your cravings with this just-sweet-enough Banana Bread recipe.
• 3 ripe bananas, mashed
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 egg
• ¼ cup melted butter
• 1?½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
3. Stir dry mixture into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Stir the salt into the batter.
4. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Master the art of cooking by joining Mission 106 Apartments in Leawood, Kansas in learning brand-new recipes. Not only will you impress your family and friends, but you will also enjoy a wider repertoire of culinary favorites.