Any day is ideal for a refreshing dessert. But, what if you don’t have the time or energy to bake in a hot kitchen for a couple hours? Try this No-Bake Cheesecake, instead! As a classic dessert made with common ingredients, this recipe produces a delicious, creamy cake without the sweat equity. Best of all, you can top your cheesecake with anything you like, from berries and pie filling to chocolate chips. Now, that’s a win-win in our book.
For Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 18 crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if using unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 14-ounces, or 1 can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Berries, pie filling, or other toppings of your choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Chill the cheesecake at least 4 hours before cutting and serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve.
Mission 106 Apartments in Leawood, Kansas