Whip up something new this week! This recipe for Chicken and Mushroom Tetrazzini uses simple ingredients to create a gourmet, Italian restaurant-inspired meal that your entire family will love. The dish calls for many nonperishable items, making it a great option during the stay-at-home orders. Try this recipe tonight!
Chicken and Mushroom Tetrazzini
• 1 8-ounce package angel hair pasta
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 4 ounces chopped prosciutto
• 1 8-ounce package white mushrooms, sliced
• 1 10-ounce jar Alfredo sauce
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
• 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add prosciutto and mushrooms. Sauté for about five minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, retaining 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well. Stir in pasta and spoon into a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. Serves six.
On the hunt for your new favorite recipe? The team at Mission 106 Apartments in Leawood, Kansas encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option.